We believe EVERY kid needs:
- A REALLY BIG GOD they can trust no matter what. Kids should grow up knowing that God is big enough to handle whatever they may face.
- SOMEONE ELSE who believes what they believe. Kids need friends who will help them grow in their faith.
- ANOTHER VOICE saying the same things parents say. As children grow older it becomes more important to have other adults in their lives as spiritual leaders and mentors.
- UNCOMMON SENSE to help them make wise choices. God's point of view and His truth should become the filter for how kids view life and make decisions.
- NOSY PARENTS who know where their kids are spiritually. Kids need parents who will be intentional about spending time together as a family and staying actively involved in their children's spiritual, physical, emotional, and social growth.
We offer our youth groups as a way to partner with ordinary families (just like us) reaching out with childlike faith to ordinary teen and pre-teen kids utilizing faith based programs, events, activities, facilities, and genuine people uniquely equipped to effectively meet kids' needs. We also offer to understand the good news of the Gospel-- Jesus Christ liberates us from the oppression of our ordinariness and gives us to permission to trust God to make us